ACT / SAT / GRE / PERT / ASVAB / PSAT / GED & more!
Are you a college-bound student searching for an ACT or SAT prep course?
Let us help make you successful! If you are searching for an effective ACT or SAT prep system, look no further. Websites, flashcards and books are all great resources to supplement an established system.
Our approach provides flexibility, individualized attention and a customized tutoring program designed to attack and strengthen academic weaknesses.
Don't let test ANXIETY ruin your CONFIDENCE.
The Pointy Pencil offers a balanced approach to SAT and ACT preparation. Your student will not only learn strategies to tackle every type of exam question, but will focus on specific skill areas that need more attention than others.
Benefits of our prep courses:
Benefits of our prep courses:
- We begin by assessing area(s) of weakness and create a personalized curriculum to maximize scoring potential.
- tutoring with experienced professional
- different prep courses to meet student's need and your budget
- schedule sessions depending on desired pace and intensity
SAT / ACT Prep Packages
**All Prep Packages are scheduled on designated ACT/SAT prep days. See center schedule**
SAT / ACT ONLINE power courses &
Register now for the next online POWER course!! POWER courses focus on a single subject and include intensive review of 1 subject during a 2-hour, online, LIVE class.
The classes are designed for:
- students who need a push in one subject area
- students (and parents) who cannot commit to a full prep course
- students who need a quick (very intensive) refresher before they take their exam
- students who want a convenient method to practice strategies with a real person...not a pre-recorded webinar
- 2 hours of review on 1 day
- online instruction with a REAL instructor
- comprehensive review of strategies, approaches and content
- focus on 1 subject
- group environment
$70 (payable before class session begins)
Next online POWER Courses (for August 24, 2019 test): (call or email to register)
SAT Reading subtest - Saturday, August 10, 2019 1:00-3:00 pm
SAT Writing/Language subtest - Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:00-9:00 pm
SAT Math subtest - Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:00-3:00 pm
Next POWER Courses (for September 14, 2019 test): (call or email to register)
ACT Reading subtest - Saturday, August 31, 2019 1:00-3:00 pm
ACT Writing/Language subtest - Wednesday, August 28, 2019 7:00-9:00 pm
ACT Science subtest - Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:00-9:00 pm
ACT Math subtest - Saturday, September 7, 2019 1:00-3:00 pm
An interactive, intense course designed to teach strategies and tips to ace the NEW SAT!
Next BOOTCAMP (for August 24th test):
Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:00-5:00 pm
$100 ($10 discount if you sign up before August 10!)
An interactive, intense course designed to teach strategies and tips to ace the NEW ACT!
Next BOOTCAMP (for September 14th test):
Saturday, September 7, 2019 1:00-5:00 pm
$100 ($10 discount if you sign up before August 31!)