ACT / SAT / GRE / PERT / ASVAB / PSAT / GED & more!
Are you a college-bound student searching for an ACT or SAT prep course?
Let us help make you successful! If you are searching for an effective ACT or SAT prep system, look no further. Websites, flashcards and books are all great resources to supplement an established system.
Our approach provides flexibility, individualized attention and a customized tutoring program designed to attack and strengthen academic weaknesses.
Don't let test ANXIETY ruin your CONFIDENCE.
The Pointy Pencil offers a balanced approach to SAT and ACT preparation. Your student will not only learn strategies to tackle every type of exam question, but will focus on specific skill areas that need more attention than others.
Benefits of our prep courses:
Benefits of our prep courses:
- We begin by assessing area(s) of weakness and create a personalized curriculum to maximize scoring potential.
- tutoring with experienced professional
- different prep courses to meet student's need and your budget
- schedule sessions depending on desired pace and intensity
SAT / ACT Prep Packages
**All Prep Packages are scheduled on designated ACT/SAT prep days. See center schedule**
SAT / ACT ONLINE power courses &
Register now for the next online POWER course!! POWER courses focus on a single subject and include intensive review of 1 subject during a 2-hour, online, LIVE class.
The classes are designed for:
- students who need a push in one subject area
- students (and parents) who cannot commit to a full prep course
- students who need a quick (very intensive) refresher before they take their exam
- students who want a convenient method to practice strategies with a real person...not a pre-recorded webinar
- 2 hours of review on 1 day
- online instruction with a REAL instructor
- comprehensive review of strategies, approaches and content
- focus on 1 subject
- group environment
$70 (payable before class session begins)
Next online POWER Courses (for March 14, 2020 test): (call or email to register)
SAT Reading subtest - Saturday, February 29, 2020 1:00-3:00 pm
SAT Writing/Language subtest - Wednesday, March 4, 2020 7:00-9:00 pm
SAT Math subtest - Saturday, March 7, 2020 1:00-3:00 pm
Next POWER Courses (for February 8, 2020 test): (call or email to register)
ACT Reading subtest - Saturday, January 18, 2020 1:00-3:00 pm
ACT Writing/Language subtest - Wednesday, January 22, 2020 7:00-9:00 pm
ACT Science subtest - Wednesday, January 29, 2020 7:00-9:00 pm
ACT Math subtest - Saturday, February 1, 2020 1:00-3:00 pm
An interactive, intense course designed to teach strategies and tips to ace the NEW SAT!
Next BOOTCAMP (for March 14th test):
Saturday, March 7, 2020 1:00-5:00 pm
$100 ($10 discount if you sign up before February 15!)
An interactive, intense course designed to teach strategies and tips to ace the NEW ACT!
Next BOOTCAMP (for February 8th test):
Saturday, February 1, 2020 1:00-5:00 pm
$100 ($10 discount if you sign up before December 31!)